Assisted Living Rochester Hills, MI
Our goal is to help our residents with daily activities so they can maintain their dignity and enjoy life worry free!
Our residents enjoy all the benefits assisted living has to offer. Waltonwood at University is able to accommodate ever changing needs, and provide varying levels of personal care, so our residents can remain a valuable member of the community through every phase of their life.
Waltonwood at University offers an extensive Life Enrichment Program, which provides an assortment of activities to intrigue and stimulate our residents. These events take place daily, creating an exciting and interactive social life.
Assisted Living Amenities and Services
- Studio and one bedroom apartment homes
- Kitchenette with mid-size refrigerators
- Spacious bath with open shower stall, bench, removable shower head and handrails
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Personalized room ledge and memory box at entrance to each apartment to assist in association with home*
- Three meals with snacks- reviewed by a dietician
- Hydration program
- Housekeeping and laundry services included
- Forever Fit Program
- Group transportation available
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- 24-Hour on-site staff
- Personalized care plan assessed by a licensed nurse and created with the family
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Medication management program
- Social Activities
- 24-hour personalized care assistance