Cary Dementia Care
Waltonwood Cary Parkway utilizes caring and loving support designed to communicate and assist those with Alzheimer's and forms of dementia and memory impairment. We accommodate the changing needs of our residents so they can continue in pursuit of purposeful living. Family member partnerships offer you an opportunity to be included in every aspect of your loved one's care.
We tailor our care plans to meet the specific needs of each resident with the goal of preserving life patterns in a comforting home-like setting.
Individual programs have been designed for residents with dementia/memory impairment that encourage them to participate in daily interactive social activities. Our goal is to restore a resident's sense of self and help them overcome the fearful anxiety of memory decline.
Activities and care programs include:
and much more...
Our staff has in-depth knowledge of the specific needs for those with Alzheimer's and other forms of dementia/memory impairment. We are dedicated to providing gentle encouragement and support while helping residents make their own decisions.
Waltonwood Cary Parkway provides a warm comforting ambiance through pleasant and peaceful multi-sensory experiences, allowing our residents to relax and feel secure within their environment. Your loved one will become an important member of our community family, which will help them to reminisce the familiar routines of daily life.
Our design expertise is reflected in:
Dementia Care Amenities and Services
- Studio and one-bedroom apartment homes(private/shared)
- Spacious bath with shower stall cushioned bench and hand rails
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Electric high and low beds available
- Delicious meals and snacks provided daily
- Meals/menus reviewed by a licensed dietician
- Hydration program promoted daily
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Forever Fit Program
- Courtesy transportation available
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- 24-Hour on-site staff
- Personalized care plan assessed by a licensed nurse and created with the family
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Medication management program
- Social Activities
- 24-hour personalized care assistance
- Montessori based reminiscing activities
- Activities coordinator and nursing staff trained in dementia care
- Electricity included in monthly rent