Advances at Waltonwood
Waltonwood is committed to staying at the forefront of modern senior living advances. Whether it is utilizing technology to improve our resident’s dining experience or implementing advancements in building security; we are continuously searching for ways to improve the lives of our residents. By incorporating the latest advances in medical and community safety, you can rest knowing that your loved ones are well-cared-for in a luxury atmosphere.
Other advances at Waltonwood include:
- Accushield — An electronic credentialing and sign-in system for visitors and vendors, to safeguard resident safety and security. Accushield’s credentialing process ensures that vendors providing services to Waltonwood community residents have cleared proper background checks and any additional screenings that may be required.
- EMAR (Electronic Medication Administration Record) — Now standard at every Waltonwood community, EMAR protects residents against medication errors, assists staff with easier medication tracking, and offers more precise communication between physicians and the pharmacy.
- Hospitality and reservations — We have incorporated tablet ordering for servers at our residents’ dining tables, a forward trend that most public restaurants haven’t yet implemented into their service. This allows for a more accurate order while providing a higher, more personalized level of service. And now with our reservations option, you can plan your day’s schedule without the hassle of waiting.
- HUR fitness training and rehabilitation equipment — This state-of-the-art exercise equipment is designed with senior residents in mind. Developed out of Helsinki, Finland and distributed in over 30 countries, HUR is the No. 1 partner for senior living communities and rehab facilities around the world.
- Convertible dining spaces — Everyone loves pop-up restaurants and roaming dinners. We at Waltonwood are bringing these fun and unique options to you. During the warmer months, stroll across the patio and verandas for events that feature novel and exciting meal options. Don’t just eat a meal, enjoy it with one of our book-themed dinners held inside our libraries, or relax at our on-site theater for a movie-themed meal.
- FullCount – Use the FullCount point-of-sale software system to look up transactions, obtain billing information, review account balances, and even print receipts as needed. Designed exclusively for senior living communities, the FullCount self-serve portal can be used to track purchases made in locations including the dining room, spa, gift shop, and salon, and it can be customized to accommodate the most ideal meal plans for each resident.